Proton Iriz


I have to say this, Proton Iriz is one damn nice car weh!
I really like that Proton has finally found their design identity
started from Proton Preve and Proton Suprima.


Well as you can predict, mesti banyak Malaysian will say
"Power Window mesti cepat rosak punya lah nanti"
Alee utoo, kau ni masih dekat zaman komunis ke?

My father still using the new Proton Saga, until now,
still belum ada problem beside the build quality
a bit "MEH" for me, but overall memang ok..

Bukan Malaysian la kalau tak buat andaian sebelum
tengok depan mata ken ken ken haha just kidding

I might say, I'm pretty excited for this car. Its so nice.


Nah a few paparazzi shot by paultan.org

Damn Iriz. You one sexy beast

~ My anaconda don't wanna talk unless you got buns huns ~
ERMAHGERD LERK ERT HER BERT
(that song annoys me a lot tho)

LERK ERT HER SIDEBERBS


Dem sexy eyes


Hopefully this car will do well on its market unlike Suprima.
Majulah Produk Automotif Malaysia :D

*ps: Belanja plisss*


Edit: AKU DAH AGAK DAH
Typical.


No comments:

Post a Comment