Pacific Rim Review (No Spoiler)

So actually today I supposedly have a presentation for a final project. But it have been postponed to next week. So me and my friends went to the mall and watched Pacific Rim.


Holy !@#$%^&*() its a fken good movie! No any bits of it are boring, like none. Action packed stuff. Its like Power Rangers + Transformers + Real Steel VS Godzilla and you can expect moreeeeeeeeee.

This movie is directed by Guilermo Del Toro which is my favourite director! For your info he also directed Hellboy. I watched this in 2D, but if you can watch it in 3D, just get ready to be blown away by the visual brahhh! This movie really reached my expectation, I mean beyond my expectation!!!

This is how my face looked like when I'm watching this movie
YOU REALLY NEED TO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!

Like this post if you want me to start blogging again.